Sagan Tosu VS Tokushima Vortis Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:57:21 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Sagan Tosu VS Tokushima Vortis 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Sagan Tosu got 7 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Sagan Tosu got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Tokushima Vortis got 4 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Tokushima Vortis got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sagan Tosu 0.95-0/0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1056 matches, the home team got 339 wins, 293 draws and 424 losses. Home win rate: 32.10%; Draw win rate: 27.75%; Away win rate: 40.15%; Home odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1148 matches, the home team got 483 wins, 340 draws and 325 losses. Home win rate: 42.07%; Draw win rate: 29.62%; Away win rate: 28.31%; Over odds win rate: 45.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.79%; Under odds win rate: 47.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.10-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 144 games, the home team got 70 wins, 36 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 48.61%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 26.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sagan Tosu(42.8%), Draw(29.9%), Tokushima Vortis(27.4%)