Hull City VS Wigan Athletic Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:57:21 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Hull City VS Wigan Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 44 rounds, Hull City got 26 wins, 8 draws, 10 losses and placed the 1 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Hull City got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 44 rounds, Wigan Athletic got 13 wins, 9 draws, 22 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Wigan Athletic got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hull City 0.83-0.5/1-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 210 matches, the home team got 103 wins, 51 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 49.05%; Draw win rate: 24.29%; Away win rate: 26.67%; Home odds win rate: 59.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2081 matches, the home team got 870 wins, 503 draws and 708 losses. Home win rate: 41.81%; Draw win rate: 24.17%; Away win rate: 34.02%; Over odds win rate: 44.40%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 50.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-3.55-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hull City(55.8%), Draw(25.8%), Wigan Athletic(18.4%)