Chateauroux VS Troyes Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:58:18 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Chateauroux VS Troyes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 35 rounds, Chateauroux got 4 wins, 10 draws, 21 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chateauroux got 1 wins, 6 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, Troyes got 21 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Troyes got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chateauroux 0.83--1-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 94 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 17 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 56.38%; Draw win rate: 18.09%; Away win rate: 25.53%; Home odds win rate: 32.98%; Draw odds win rate: 34.04%; Away odds win rate: 32.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 901 matches, the home team got 407 wins, 213 draws and 281 losses. Home win rate: 45.17%; Draw win rate: 23.64%; Away win rate: 31.19%; Over odds win rate: 46.95%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.85-1.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 18.18%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chateauroux(14.7%), Draw(21.8%), Troyes(63.5%)