Almeria VS Real Oviedo Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:58:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Almeria VS Real Oviedo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Almeria got 18 wins, 8 draws, 10 losses and placed the 3 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Almeria got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Real Oviedo got 9 wins, 16 draws, 11 losses and placed the 14 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Oviedo got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Almeria 1.07-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 395 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 112 draws and 135 losses. Home win rate: 37.47%; Draw win rate: 28.35%; Away win rate: 34.18%; Home odds win rate: 46.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 947 matches, the home team got 422 wins, 263 draws and 262 losses. Home win rate: 44.56%; Draw win rate: 27.77%; Away win rate: 27.67%; Over odds win rate: 45.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.76%; Under odds win rate: 47.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.05-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Almeria(48.2%), Draw(29.0%), Real Oviedo(22.8%)