Mallorca VS Mirandes Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:58:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Mallorca VS Mirandes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Mallorca got 20 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mallorca got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Mirandes got 13 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 9 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mirandes got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mallorca 1.03-0.5/1-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 213 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 54 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 46.48%; Draw win rate: 25.35%; Away win rate: 28.17%; Home odds win rate: 54.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-1.5/2-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 42.86%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 57.14%; Draw odds win rate: 28.57%; Under odds win rate: 14.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-2.91-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mallorca(56.9%), Draw(27.3%), Mirandes(15.8%)