Sampdoria VS AS Roma Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 02 May 2021 10:21:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Sampdoria VS AS Roma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Sampdoria got 12 wins, 6 draws, 15 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sampdoria got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, AS Roma got 16 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, AS Roma got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sampdoria 0.98-0/-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 830 matches, the home team got 288 wins, 239 draws and 303 losses. Home win rate: 34.70%; Draw win rate: 28.80%; Away win rate: 36.51%; Home odds win rate: 41.20%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 464 matches, the home team got 232 wins, 101 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 21.77%; Away win rate: 28.23%; Over odds win rate: 45.26%; Draw odds win rate: 4.96%; Under odds win rate: 49.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.90-3.35-2.19. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sampdoria(34.3%), Draw(26.6%), AS Roma(39.1%)