Bordeaux VS Rennes Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 02 May 2021 10:21:30 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Bordeaux VS Rennes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Bordeaux got 10 wins, 6 draws, 18 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Bordeaux got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Rennes got 15 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Rennes got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bordeaux 0.82--0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 542 matches, the home team got 253 wins, 111 draws and 178 losses. Home win rate: 46.68%; Draw win rate: 20.48%; Away win rate: 32.84%; Home odds win rate: 50.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2422 matches, the home team got 1069 wins, 665 draws and 688 losses. Home win rate: 44.14%; Draw win rate: 27.46%; Away win rate: 28.41%; Over odds win rate: 44.76%; Draw odds win rate: 6.48%; Under odds win rate: 48.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.15-2.07. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bordeaux(20.5%), Draw(24.7%), Rennes(54.8%)