Dijon VS Metz Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 02 May 2021 10:21:30 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Dijon VS Metz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Dijon got 3 wins, 9 draws, 22 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Dijon got 2 wins, 3 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Metz got 11 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Metz got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dijon 0.90--0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2060 matches, the home team got 861 wins, 562 draws and 637 losses. Home win rate: 41.80%; Draw win rate: 27.28%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Home odds win rate: 49.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3150 matches, the home team got 1320 wins, 931 draws and 899 losses. Home win rate: 41.90%; Draw win rate: 29.56%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Over odds win rate: 44.92%; Draw odds win rate: 7.30%; Under odds win rate: 47.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.35-1.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 12 wins, 19 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 19.67%; Draw win rate: 31.15%; Away win rate: 49.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dijon(26.0%), Draw(28.6%), Metz(45.4%)