Lorient VS Angers Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 02 May 2021 10:21:30 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Lorient VS Angers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Lorient got 9 wins, 8 draws, 17 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lorient got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Angers got 11 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Angers got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lorient 0.90-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2317 matches, the home team got 899 wins, 622 draws and 796 losses. Home win rate: 38.80%; Draw win rate: 26.85%; Away win rate: 34.35%; Home odds win rate: 43.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4237 matches, the home team got 1751 wins, 1215 draws and 1271 losses. Home win rate: 41.33%; Draw win rate: 28.68%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Over odds win rate: 43.73%; Draw odds win rate: 7.10%; Under odds win rate: 49.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.18-3.15-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 102 games, the home team got 44 wins, 30 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 43.14%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 27.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lorient(51.3%), Draw(26.9%), Angers(21.8%)