Montpellier VS Saint Etienne Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 02 May 2021 10:21:30 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Montpellier VS Saint Etienne 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Montpellier got 12 wins, 11 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Montpellier got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Saint Etienne got 10 wins, 9 draws, 15 losses and placed the 14 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Saint Etienne got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montpellier 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2387 matches, the home team got 849 wins, 691 draws and 847 losses. Home win rate: 35.57%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 35.48%; Home odds win rate: 40.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5352 matches, the home team got 2341 wins, 1450 draws and 1561 losses. Home win rate: 43.74%; Draw win rate: 27.09%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Over odds win rate: 44.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.33%; Under odds win rate: 48.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.20-2.89. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Montpellier(38.9%), Draw(28.5%), Saint Etienne(32.6%)