Monaco VS Lyon Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 02 May 2021 10:21:30 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Monaco VS Lyon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Monaco got 22 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Monaco got 16 wins, 3 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Lyon got 19 wins, 10 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lyon got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Monaco 0.90-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 952 matches, the home team got 337 wins, 264 draws and 351 losses. Home win rate: 35.40%; Draw win rate: 27.73%; Away win rate: 36.87%; Home odds win rate: 35.40%; Draw odds win rate: 27.73%; Away odds win rate: 36.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2849 matches, the home team got 1256 wins, 745 draws and 848 losses. Home win rate: 44.09%; Draw win rate: 26.15%; Away win rate: 29.76%; Over odds win rate: 43.42%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 50.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-3.10-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 11 wins, 10 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 29.73%; Draw win rate: 27.03%; Away win rate: 43.24%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Monaco(40.9%), Draw(26.3%), Lyon(32.7%)