Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Karlsruher SC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- Fortuna Dusseldorf VS Karlsruher SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 14 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Karlsruher SC got 12 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Karlsruher SC got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortuna Dusseldorf 0.96-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1191 matches, the home team got 525 wins, 348 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 44.08%; Draw win rate: 29.22%; Away win rate: 26.70%; Home odds win rate: 50.13%; Away odds win rate: 49.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1115 matches, the home team got 459 wins, 305 draws and 351 losses. Home win rate: 41.17%; Draw win rate: 27.35%; Away win rate: 31.48%; Over odds win rate: 46.10%; Draw odds win rate: 6.01%; Under odds win rate: 47.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-3.20-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 38.10%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortuna Dusseldorf(51.0%), Draw(25.9%), Karlsruher SC(23.1%)