Sabadell VS Rayo Vallecano Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Sabadell VS Rayo Vallecano 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Sabadell got 8 wins, 13 draws, 15 losses and placed the 20 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sabadell got 4 wins, 12 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Rayo Vallecano got 16 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Rayo Vallecano got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sabadell 1.05-0/-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2114 matches, the home team got 748 wins, 626 draws and 740 losses. Home win rate: 35.38%; Draw win rate: 29.61%; Away win rate: 35.00%; Home odds win rate: 40.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1952 matches, the home team got 825 wins, 562 draws and 565 losses. Home win rate: 42.26%; Draw win rate: 28.79%; Away win rate: 28.94%; Over odds win rate: 44.47%; Draw odds win rate: 6.56%; Under odds win rate: 48.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.20-2.13. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 65 games, the home team got 18 wins, 16 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 27.69%; Draw win rate: 24.62%; Away win rate: 47.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sabadell(23.9%), Draw(29.3%), Rayo Vallecano(46.8%)