Arsenal Tula VS Spartak Moscow Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Premier League -- Arsenal Tula VS Spartak Moscow 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Arsenal Tula got 6 wins, 5 draws, 16 losses and placed the 13 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Arsenal Tula got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Spartak Moscow got 15 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Spartak Moscow got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Arsenal Tula 1.07--0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2034 matches, the home team got 932 wins, 568 draws and 534 losses. Home win rate: 45.82%; Draw win rate: 27.93%; Away win rate: 26.25%; Home odds win rate: 47.30%; Away odds win rate: 52.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 525 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 140 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 42.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 30.67%; Over odds win rate: 40.57%; Draw odds win rate: 4.76%; Under odds win rate: 54.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.40-1.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 5 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 18.52%; Draw win rate: 29.63%; Away win rate: 51.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Arsenal Tula(22.1%), Draw(26.4%), Spartak Moscow(51.5%)