HIFK VS FC Haka Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- HIFK VS FC Haka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, HIFK got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, FC Haka got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is HIFK 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2387 matches, the home team got 849 wins, 691 draws and 847 losses. Home win rate: 35.57%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 35.48%; Home odds win rate: 40.93%; Away odds win rate: 59.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2208 matches, the home team got 992 wins, 531 draws and 685 losses. Home win rate: 44.93%; Draw win rate: 24.05%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.79%; Draw odds win rate: 5.12%; Under odds win rate: 49.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.30-2.82. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: HIFK(41.3%), Draw(28.5%), FC Haka(30.2%)