Lahti VS Inter Turku Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- Lahti VS Inter Turku 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Lahti got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 64.3%.

 

2. After 1 round, Inter Turku got 1 win and placed the 2 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Inter Turku got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lahti 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1863 matches, the home team got 804 wins, 457 draws and 602 losses. Home win rate: 43.16%; Draw win rate: 24.53%; Away win rate: 32.31%; Home odds win rate: 51.26%; Away odds win rate: 48.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 580 matches, the home team got 255 wins, 147 draws and 178 losses. Home win rate: 43.97%; Draw win rate: 25.34%; Away win rate: 30.69%; Over odds win rate: 43.79%; Draw odds win rate: 6.38%; Under odds win rate: 49.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.50-1.89. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 draw. Draw win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lahti(25.7%), Draw(28.1%), Inter Turku(46.2%)