Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Honka Espoo got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Honka Espoo got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, IFK Mariehamn got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, IFK Mariehamn got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Honka Espoo 0.88-0.5/1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 459 matches, the home team got 199 wins, 115 draws and 145 losses. Home win rate: 43.36%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 31.59%; Home odds win rate: 55.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 846 matches, the home team got 347 wins, 245 draws and 254 losses. Home win rate: 41.02%; Draw win rate: 28.96%; Away win rate: 30.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.86%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.70-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Honka Espoo(57.5%), Draw(24.8%), IFK Mariehamn(17.8%)