Djurgardens VS Malmo FF Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Djurgardens VS Malmo FF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Djurgardens got 3 wins, and placed the 1 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Djurgardens got 15 wins and 5 losses. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Malmo FF got 2 wins, 1 draw and placed the 6 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Malmo FF got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Djurgardens 0.85-0/-0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1662 matches, the home team got 603 wins, 471 draws and 588 losses. Home win rate: 36.28%; Draw win rate: 28.34%; Away win rate: 35.38%; Home odds win rate: 42.66%; Away odds win rate: 57.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5513 matches, the home team got 2333 wins, 1501 draws and 1679 losses. Home win rate: 42.32%; Draw win rate: 27.23%; Away win rate: 30.46%; Over odds win rate: 44.10%; Draw odds win rate: 6.64%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.93-3.10-2.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 games, the home team got 13 wins, 9 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 30.23%; Draw win rate: 20.93%; Away win rate: 48.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Djurgardens(31.4%), Draw(29.4%), Malmo FF(39.2%)