Estudiantes La Plata VS CA Platense Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Estudiantes La Plata VS CA Platense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Estudiantes La Plata got 5 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Estudiantes La Plata got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, CA Platense got 3 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 22 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, CA Platense got 10 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Estudiantes La Plata 0.95-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 961 matches, the home team got 420 wins, 233 draws and 308 losses. Home win rate: 43.70%; Draw win rate: 24.25%; Away win rate: 32.05%; Home odds win rate: 55.15%; Away odds win rate: 44.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1370 matches, the home team got 588 wins, 400 draws and 382 losses. Home win rate: 42.92%; Draw win rate: 29.20%; Away win rate: 27.88%; Over odds win rate: 45.33%; Draw odds win rate: 5.84%; Under odds win rate: 48.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.35-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 13 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 59.09%; Draw win rate: 22.73%; Away win rate: 18.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Estudiantes La Plata(55.1%), Draw(26.4%), CA Platense(18.5%)