NEC Nijmegen VS NAC Breda Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- NEC Nijmegen VS NAC Breda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 35 rounds, NEC Nijmegen got 19 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NEC Nijmegen got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, NAC Breda got 20 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NAC Breda got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is NEC Nijmegen 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2387 matches, the home team got 849 wins, 691 draws and 847 losses. Home win rate: 35.57%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 35.48%; Home odds win rate: 40.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 969 matches, the home team got 427 wins, 224 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 44.07%; Draw win rate: 23.12%; Away win rate: 32.82%; Over odds win rate: 46.23%; Draw odds win rate: 5.57%; Under odds win rate: 48.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.35-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: NEC Nijmegen(40.3%), Draw(26.7%), NAC Breda(33.0%)