Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Trelleborgs FF Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Trelleborgs FF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Jonkopings Sodra IF got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Jonkopings Sodra IF got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Trelleborgs FF got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Trelleborgs FF got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jonkopings Sodra IF 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1666 matches, the home team got 726 wins, 439 draws and 501 losses. Home win rate: 43.58%; Draw win rate: 26.35%; Away win rate: 30.07%; Home odds win rate: 44.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1419 matches, the home team got 669 wins, 344 draws and 406 losses. Home win rate: 47.15%; Draw win rate: 24.24%; Away win rate: 28.61%; Over odds win rate: 46.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.62%; Under odds win rate: 47.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.20-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 206 games, the home team got 90 wins, 49 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 43.69%; Draw win rate: 23.79%; Away win rate: 32.52%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jonkopings Sodra IF(39.7%), Draw(27.9%), Trelleborgs FF(32.3%)