FC Copenhagen VS Aarhus AGF Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:55:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- FC Copenhagen VS Aarhus AGF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, FC Copenhagen got 10 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, FC Copenhagen got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Aarhus AGF got 10 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Aarhus AGF got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Copenhagen 0.87-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2010 matches, the home team got 874 wins, 567 draws and 569 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 28.31%; Home odds win rate: 44.03%; Away odds win rate: 55.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2494 matches, the home team got 1166 wins, 590 draws and 738 losses. Home win rate: 46.75%; Draw win rate: 23.66%; Away win rate: 29.59%; Over odds win rate: 46.67%; Draw odds win rate: 5.57%; Under odds win rate: 47.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.14-3.45-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Copenhagen(43.8%), Draw(27.4%), Aarhus AGF(28.8%)