Kasimpasa VS Alanyaspor Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:56:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Kasimpasa VS Alanyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Kasimpasa got 9 wins, 10 draws, 17 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kasimpasa got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 37 rounds, Alanyaspor got 16 wins, 9 draws, 12 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Alanyaspor got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kasimpasa 0.85-0/-0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1662 matches, the home team got 603 wins, 471 draws and 588 losses. Home win rate: 36.28%; Draw win rate: 28.34%; Away win rate: 35.38%; Home odds win rate: 42.66%; Away odds win rate: 57.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 525 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 140 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 42.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 30.67%; Over odds win rate: 40.57%; Draw odds win rate: 4.76%; Under odds win rate: 54.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.76-3.30-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 win and 1 loss. Home win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kasimpasa(31.1%), Draw(27.1%), Alanyaspor(41.8%)