Fenerbahce VS Erzurum BB Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:56:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Fenerbahce VS Erzurum BB 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Fenerbahce got 22 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 37 rounds, Erzurum BB got 9 wins, 10 draws, 18 losses and placed the 19 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Erzurum BB got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fenerbahce 1.16-1/1.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 68 matches, the home team got 44 wins, 13 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 19.12%; Away win rate: 16.18%; Home odds win rate: 45.59%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 650 matches, the home team got 308 wins, 163 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 47.38%; Draw win rate: 25.08%; Away win rate: 27.54%; Over odds win rate: 47.23%; Draw odds win rate: 4.31%; Under odds win rate: 48.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-4.00-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 72 games, the home team got 48 wins, 16 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fenerbahce(65.3%), Draw(20.6%), Erzurum BB(14.1%)