Universidad de Chile VS Santiago Wanderers Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 03 May 2021 08:56:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Chile -- Universidad de Chile VS Santiago Wanderers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Universidad de Chile got 1 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 13 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Universidad de Chile got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Santiago Wanderers got 0 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 17 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Santiago Wanderers got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Universidad de Chile 0.95-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 961 matches, the home team got 420 wins, 233 draws and 308 losses. Home win rate: 43.70%; Draw win rate: 24.25%; Away win rate: 32.05%; Home odds win rate: 55.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2741 matches, the home team got 1114 wins, 738 draws and 889 losses. Home win rate: 40.64%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 32.43%; Over odds win rate: 43.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.38%; Under odds win rate: 50.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.70-3.60-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 20 wins, 15 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 32.61%; Away win rate: 23.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Universidad de Chile(56.2%), Draw(25.3%), Santiago Wanderers(18.5%)