GAIS VS Osters IF Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:46:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- GAIS VS Osters IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, GAIS got 2 wins, 1 draw and placed the 4 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, GAIS got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Osters IF got 2 wins, 1 draw and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Osters IF got 7 wins, 1 draw and 12 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is GAIS 1.08-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 560 matches, the home team got 196 wins, 152 draws and 212 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 27.14%; Away win rate: 37.86%; Home odds win rate: 35.00%; Draw odds win rate: 27.14%; Away odds win rate: 37.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4242 matches, the home team got 1753 wins, 1217 draws and 1272 losses. Home win rate: 41.32%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 29.99%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 49.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.81-3.10-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 96 games, the home team got 30 wins, 20 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 20.83%; Away win rate: 47.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: GAIS(31.3%), Draw(30.3%), Osters IF(38.4%)