Santos VS The Strongest Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:46:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Santos VS The Strongest 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Santos got 2 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Santos got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, The Strongest got 4 wins, 1 draw and placed the 1 of the Bolivia Primera Division. In the last 20 games, The Strongest got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos 0.88-1.5/2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 139 matches, the home team got 81 wins, 22 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 58.27%; Draw win rate: 15.83%; Away win rate: 25.90%; Home odds win rate: 60.43%; Away odds win rate: 39.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 935 matches, the home team got 431 wins, 208 draws and 296 losses. Home win rate: 46.10%; Draw win rate: 22.25%; Away win rate: 31.66%; Over odds win rate: 48.66%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 45.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.21-5.80-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 94 games, the home team got 78 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 82.98%; Draw win rate: 5.32%; Away win rate: 11.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos(77.1%), Draw(15.1%), The Strongest(7.7%)