Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Boca Juniors Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:46:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Boca Juniors 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Barcelona SC(ECU) got 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Barcelona SC(ECU) got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Boca Juniors got 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Boca Juniors got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barcelona SC(ECU) 0.78-0/-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 921 matches, the home team got 359 wins, 249 draws and 313 losses. Home win rate: 38.98%; Draw win rate: 27.04%; Away win rate: 33.98%; Home odds win rate: 41.04%; Away odds win rate: 58.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1828 matches, the home team got 772 wins, 535 draws and 521 losses. Home win rate: 42.23%; Draw win rate: 29.27%; Away win rate: 28.50%; Over odds win rate: 42.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 51.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-3.15-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 14 wins, 19 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 29.17%; Draw win rate: 39.58%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barcelona SC(ECU)(31.4%), Draw(28.4%), Boca Juniors(40.2%)