Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito VS Flamengo Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:46:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito VS Flamengo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito got 4 wins, 6 draws, and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito got 7 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Flamengo got 7 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Carioca. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito 0.82-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1350 matches, the home team got 477 wins, 397 draws and 476 losses. Home win rate: 35.33%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 35.26%; Home odds win rate: 41.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 483 matches, the home team got 204 wins, 109 draws and 170 losses. Home win rate: 42.24%; Draw win rate: 22.57%; Away win rate: 35.20%; Over odds win rate: 45.55%; Draw odds win rate: 6.21%; Under odds win rate: 48.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-3.50-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito(33.4%), Draw(27.1%), Flamengo(39.5%)