Bahia VS Independiente Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:46:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Bahia VS Independiente 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Bahia got 3 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Campeonato Baiano Division. In the last 20 games, Bahia got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Independiente got 5 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Independiente got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahia 0.79-0-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2166 matches, the home team got 801 wins, 645 draws and 720 losses. Home win rate: 36.98%; Draw win rate: 29.78%; Away win rate: 33.24%; Home odds win rate: 36.98%; Draw odds win rate: 29.78%; Away odds win rate: 33.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1495 matches, the home team got 613 wins, 474 draws and 408 losses. Home win rate: 41.00%; Draw win rate: 31.71%; Away win rate: 27.29%; Over odds win rate: 43.41%; Draw odds win rate: 9.70%; Under odds win rate: 46.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-2.96-2.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 19 wins, 18 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 39.58%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 22.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bahia(37.6%), Draw(29.5%), Independiente(32.9%)