FBC Melgar VS Atletico Paranaense Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:46:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- FBC Melgar VS Atletico Paranaense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, FBC Melgar got 1 win, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, FBC Melgar got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Atletico Paranaense got 3 wins, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Bra CaP. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FBC Melgar 0.96--0.5/-1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 951 matches, the home team got 458 wins, 225 draws and 268 losses. Home win rate: 48.16%; Draw win rate: 23.66%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Home odds win rate: 56.05%; Away odds win rate: 43.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 474 matches, the home team got 205 wins, 131 draws and 138 losses. Home win rate: 43.25%; Draw win rate: 27.64%; Away win rate: 29.11%; Over odds win rate: 44.94%; Draw odds win rate: 7.81%; Under odds win rate: 47.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.70-1.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 9 wins, 6 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 21.43%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 64.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FBC Melgar(19.4%), Draw(25.3%), Atletico Paranaense(55.4%)