Aarau VS Luzern Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:46:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Switzerland Cup -- Aarau VS Luzern 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 32 rounds, Aarau got 15 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 3 of the Swiss Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Aarau got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Luzern got 11 wins, 9 draws, 12 losses and placed the 5 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Luzern got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aarau 1.05-0/-0.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 949 matches, the home team got 285 wins, 246 draws and 418 losses. Home win rate: 30.03%; Draw win rate: 25.92%; Away win rate: 44.05%; Home odds win rate: 45.21%; Away odds win rate: 54.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2919 matches, the home team got 1311 wins, 605 draws and 1003 losses. Home win rate: 44.91%; Draw win rate: 20.73%; Away win rate: 34.36%; Over odds win rate: 46.73%; Draw odds win rate: 5.62%; Under odds win rate: 47.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.30-2.03. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 84 games, the home team got 27 wins, 21 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 32.14%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aarau(30.1%), Draw(25.9%), Luzern(44.1%)