Charlton Athletic VS Lincoln City Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 04 May 2021 08:47:23 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Charlton Athletic VS Lincoln City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 44 rounds, Charlton Athletic got 18 wins, 14 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Charlton Athletic got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 44 rounds, Lincoln City got 22 wins, 10 draws, 12 losses and placed the 4 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Lincoln City got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Charlton Athletic 0.90-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2322 matches, the home team got 902 wins, 623 draws and 797 losses. Home win rate: 38.85%; Draw win rate: 26.83%; Away win rate: 34.32%; Home odds win rate: 43.07%; Away odds win rate: 56.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2506 matches, the home team got 1029 wins, 661 draws and 816 losses. Home win rate: 41.06%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 32.56%; Over odds win rate: 44.49%; Draw odds win rate: 5.19%; Under odds win rate: 50.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.20-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 games, the home team got 28 wins, 13 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 20.97%; Away win rate: 33.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Charlton Athletic(46.1%), Draw(27.2%), Lincoln City(26.7%)