Hannover 96 VS Darmstadt Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 07 May 2021 09:34:14 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- Hannover 96 VS Darmstadt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Hannover 96 got 11 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 13 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Hannover 96 got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Darmstadt got 12 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Darmstadt got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hannover 96 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1669 matches, the home team got 727 wins, 439 draws and 503 losses. Home win rate: 43.56%; Draw win rate: 26.30%; Away win rate: 30.14%; Home odds win rate: 43.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 946 matches, the home team got 491 wins, 197 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 51.90%; Draw win rate: 20.82%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Over odds win rate: 50.11%; Draw odds win rate: 4.44%; Under odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.30-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 68 games, the home team got 29 wins, 20 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 42.65%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 27.94%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hannover 96(42.0%), Draw(25.5%), Darmstadt(32.6%)