Morocco VS Ghana Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:08:27 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Morocco VS Ghana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Morocco got 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Ghana got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Morocco 0.90-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2080 matches, the home team got 868 wins, 568 draws and 644 losses. Home win rate: 41.73%; Draw win rate: 27.31%; Away win rate: 30.96%; Home odds win rate: 49.47%; Away odds win rate: 50.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 111 matches, the home team got 37 wins, 42 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 37.84%; Away win rate: 28.83%; Over odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 5.41%; Under odds win rate: 61.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.89-3.20-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 games, the home team got 29 wins, 14 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 51.79%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 23.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Morocco(50.2%), Draw(29.3%), Ghana(20.6%)