Senegal VS Cape Verde Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:08:27 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Senegal VS Cape Verde 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Senegal got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Senegal got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Cape Verde got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Cape Verde got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Senegal 0.84-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 245 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 57 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 60.41%; Draw win rate: 23.27%; Away win rate: 16.33%; Home odds win rate: 41.22%; Draw odds win rate: 24.49%; Away odds win rate: 34.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 913 matches, the home team got 356 wins, 289 draws and 268 losses. Home win rate: 38.99%; Draw win rate: 31.65%; Away win rate: 29.35%; Over odds win rate: 42.83%; Draw odds win rate: 8.00%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.48-3.70-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Senegal(65.3%), Draw(24.1%), Cape Verde(10.6%)