Austria U21 VS Estonia U21 Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:09:51 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Austria U21 VS Estonia U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Austria U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying. In the last 20 games, Austria U21 got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Estonia U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying. In the last 20 games, Estonia U21 got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Austria U21 0.69-3/3.5-1.17. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 55.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-4/4.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 162 matches, the home team got 96 wins, 13 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 59.26%; Draw win rate: 8.02%; Away win rate: 32.72%; Over odds win rate: 47.53%; Draw odds win rate: 3.70%; Under odds win rate: 48.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Austria U21(91.1%), Draw(6.6%), Estonia U21(2.3%)