GAIS VS Landskrona BoIS Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:09:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- GAIS VS Landskrona BoIS 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, GAIS got 4 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, GAIS got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Landskrona BoIS got 3 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Landskrona BoIS got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is GAIS 0.89-0/0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 630 matches, the home team got 281 wins, 175 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 44.60%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 27.62%; Home odds win rate: 48.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2449 matches, the home team got 1081 wins, 670 draws and 698 losses. Home win rate: 44.14%; Draw win rate: 27.36%; Away win rate: 28.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.88%; Draw odds win rate: 6.57%; Under odds win rate: 48.55%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.20-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 228 games, the home team got 110 wins, 62 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 48.25%; Draw win rate: 27.19%; Away win rate: 24.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: GAIS(44.6%), Draw(28.7%), Landskrona BoIS(26.7%)