Santos VS Cianorte PR Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:09:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasil Cup -- Santos VS Cianorte PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Santos got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Santos got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Cianorte PR got 4 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Bra CaP. In the last 20 games, Cianorte PR got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos 0.89-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 428 matches, the home team got 327 wins, 54 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 76.40%; Draw win rate: 12.62%; Away win rate: 10.98%; Home odds win rate: 55.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4155 matches, the home team got 1851 wins, 996 draws and 1308 losses. Home win rate: 44.55%; Draw win rate: 23.97%; Away win rate: 31.48%; Over odds win rate: 45.46%; Draw odds win rate: 5.90%; Under odds win rate: 48.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.20-5.40-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 24 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 82.76%; Draw win rate: 13.79%; Away win rate: 3.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos(77.5%), Draw(15.5%), Cianorte PR(7.1%)