Sao Paulo VS 4 de Julho Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:09:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasil Cup -- Sao Paulo VS 4 de Julho 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Sao Paulo got 1 draw, 1 loss and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sao Paulo got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, 4 de Julho got 7 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Paulo 0.99-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 155 matches, the home team got 120 wins, 12 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 77.42%; Draw win rate: 7.74%; Away win rate: 14.84%; Home odds win rate: 45.81%; Away odds win rate: 54.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 241 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 30 draws and 105 losses. Home win rate: 43.98%; Draw win rate: 12.45%; Away win rate: 43.57%; Over odds win rate: 51.45%; Draw odds win rate: 3.32%; Under odds win rate: 45.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.15-6.80-9.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 26 wins and 1 loss. Home win rate: 96.30%; Away win rate: 3.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao Paulo(81.0%), Draw(12.5%), 4 de Julho(6.5%)