Monagas SC VS Deportivo Metropolitano Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 09 Jun 2021 08:48:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Venezuela -- Monagas SC VS Deportivo Metropolitano 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Monagas SC got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Monagas SC got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Deportivo Metropolitano got 3 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Metropolitano got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Monagas SC --. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is --. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Monagas SC(52.4%), Draw(26.1%), Deportivo Metropolitano(21.5%)