Deportes Tolima VS La Equidad Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 10 Jun 2021 08:57:48 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Deportes Tolima VS La Equidad 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Deportes Tolima got 8 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportes Tolima got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, La Equidad got 8 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, La Equidad got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportes Tolima 0.87-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 531 matches, the home team got 220 wins, 156 draws and 155 losses. Home win rate: 41.43%; Draw win rate: 29.38%; Away win rate: 29.19%; Home odds win rate: 48.40%; Away odds win rate: 51.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2198 matches, the home team got 903 wins, 698 draws and 597 losses. Home win rate: 41.08%; Draw win rate: 31.76%; Away win rate: 27.16%; Over odds win rate: 42.99%; Draw odds win rate: 7.83%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.20-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 25 wins, 19 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 48.08%; Draw win rate: 36.54%; Away win rate: 15.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportes Tolima(50.1%), Draw(29.4%), La Equidad(20.5%)