Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:53:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Shamrock Rovers got 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Shamrock Rovers got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Finn Harps got 5 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Finn Harps got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shamrock Rovers 0.94-1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 71.05%; Draw win rate: 14.47%; Away win rate: 14.47%; Home odds win rate: 43.42%; Away odds win rate: 56.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1523 matches, the home team got 671 wins, 362 draws and 490 losses. Home win rate: 44.06%; Draw win rate: 23.77%; Away win rate: 32.17%; Over odds win rate: 46.55%; Draw odds win rate: 5.65%; Under odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.27-5.20-9.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 16 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. Home win rate: 84.21%; Draw win rate: 10.53%; Away win rate: 5.26%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shamrock Rovers(71.2%), Draw(19.6%), Finn Harps(9.2%)