Bray Wanderers VS Shelbourne Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:53:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Bray Wanderers VS Shelbourne 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Bray Wanderers got 3 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Bray Wanderers got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Shelbourne got 7 wins, 3 draws and placed the 1 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Shelbourne got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bray Wanderers 0.75--0.5-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 467 matches, the home team got 146 wins, 137 draws and 184 losses. Home win rate: 31.26%; Draw win rate: 29.34%; Away win rate: 39.40%; Home odds win rate: 49.68%; Away odds win rate: 50.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4273 matches, the home team got 1894 wins, 1001 draws and 1378 losses. Home win rate: 44.32%; Draw win rate: 23.43%; Away win rate: 32.25%; Over odds win rate: 45.68%; Draw odds win rate: 6.30%; Under odds win rate: 48.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.25-2.08. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 5 wins, 10 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 15.63%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 53.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bray Wanderers(30.4%), Draw(26.3%), Shelbourne(43.3%)