UC Dublin VS Cobh Ramblers Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:53:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- UC Dublin VS Cobh Ramblers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, UC Dublin got 5 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss and placed the 2 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, UC Dublin got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 83.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Cobh Ramblers got 2 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cobh Ramblers got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is UC Dublin 0.94-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1422 matches, the home team got 835 wins, 296 draws and 291 losses. Home win rate: 58.72%; Draw win rate: 20.82%; Away win rate: 20.46%; Home odds win rate: 34.04%; Draw odds win rate: 26.93%; Away odds win rate: 39.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.78-3-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 162 matches, the home team got 81 wins, 33 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 20.37%; Away win rate: 29.63%; Over odds win rate: 49.38%; Draw odds win rate: 4.94%; Under odds win rate: 45.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.55-4.00-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 72 games, the home team got 43 wins, 18 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 59.72%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 15.28%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: UC Dublin(59.1%), Draw(21.8%), Cobh Ramblers(19.2%)