Guarani SP VS Nautico (PE) Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:53:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Guarani SP VS Nautico (PE) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Guarani SP got 1 win, 1 draw, and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Guarani SP got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Nautico (PE) got 2 wins and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Nautico (PE) got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guarani SP 0.78-0-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 262 matches, the home team got 104 wins, 70 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 39.69%; Draw win rate: 26.72%; Away win rate: 33.59%; Home odds win rate: 39.69%; Draw odds win rate: 26.72%; Away odds win rate: 33.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 175 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 62 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 38.29%; Draw win rate: 35.43%; Away win rate: 26.29%; Over odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 10.29%; Under odds win rate: 49.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-2.90-2.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draw. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Guarani SP(32.7%), Draw(33.6%), Nautico (PE)(33.7%)