Manly United VS A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:53:50 GMT        

Match Time:

NSW Premier League -- Manly United VS A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Manly United got 6 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the NSW Premier League. In the last 20 games, Manly United got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the NSW Premier League. In the last 20 games, A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Manly United 0.80-0/0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3190 matches, the home team got 1097 wins, 896 draws and 1197 losses. Home win rate: 34.39%; Draw win rate: 28.09%; Away win rate: 37.52%; Home odds win rate: 40.53%; Away odds win rate: 59.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 481 matches, the home team got 206 wins, 100 draws and 175 losses. Home win rate: 42.83%; Draw win rate: 20.79%; Away win rate: 36.38%; Over odds win rate: 45.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.20%; Under odds win rate: 49.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Manly United(42.0%), Draw(24.9%), A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers(33.1%)