Green Gully Cavaliers VS Avondale FC Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:54:34 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Green Gully Cavaliers VS Avondale FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Green Gully Cavaliers got 4 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Green Gully Cavaliers got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Avondale FC got 7 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Avondale FC got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Green Gully Cavaliers(22.4%), Draw(22.4%), Avondale FC(55.3%)