All Boys VS Barracas Central Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:54:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 2 -- All Boys VS Barracas Central 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, All Boys got 4 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, All Boys got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Barracas Central got 3 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Barracas Central got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is All Boys 0.96-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1739 matches, the home team got 691 wins, 479 draws and 569 losses. Home win rate: 39.74%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 32.72%; Home odds win rate: 43.70%; Away odds win rate: 56.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-1.5/2-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 56 matches, the home team got 23 wins, 19 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 41.07%; Draw win rate: 33.93%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 39.29%; Draw odds win rate: 12.50%; Under odds win rate: 48.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-2.76-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: All Boys(40.8%), Draw(33.1%), Barracas Central(26.2%)