The Cong VS Ulsan Hyundai FC Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:29:01 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- The Cong VS Ulsan Hyundai FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, The Cong got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Vietnamese professional league. In the last 20 games, The Cong got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 10 wins, 7 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is The Cong 1.04--2-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 189 matches, the home team got 132 wins, 24 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 69.84%; Draw win rate: 12.70%; Away win rate: 17.46%; Home odds win rate: 33.86%; Draw odds win rate: 19.58%; Away odds win rate: 46.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 148 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 25 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 54.05%; Draw win rate: 16.89%; Away win rate: 29.05%; Over odds win rate: 50.68%; Draw odds win rate: 7.43%; Under odds win rate: 41.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 10.00-6.80-1.14. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: The Cong(6.6%), Draw(14.1%), Ulsan Hyundai FC(79.3%)